How do you workout and take care of your fitness without going to the gym or spending time working out ?
This might seem strange but you can keep active without going gym or working out.
You can in cooperate more activity in your daily routine while doing everything you would usually do for example walking your children to school. It might only take you extra 10 minutes if you consider all the traffic and the time it takes you to get there you might as well walk and get 30 minutes of activity in your day by this small alteration.
There a numerous ways that you can increase your physical activity with simple tweaks, for example:
- doing 5 squats when you picking something up of the floor
- engaging your core when doing home activities like washing dishes
- walk to a shop that is near by instead of driving to it
- park your car slightly away from the destination to make yourself walk
- do some gardening
- washing your car by hand
- take a family out to local park
- take the stairs whenever you can
By being aware of the possibility you will start to see areas in your daily routine that you could alternate a little. Give it a go, it’s worth it!
For home workouts check out my Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCudJy6TDE1HKN7hqkirUa_g